Deputy Commissioner/ District Collector
Enlisted below are the main duties of revenue administration.
- Maintenance & updating of Periodical Revenue/ Land Record.
- Recovery of Government dues i.e. Land Revenue, water rate, Capital Value Tax and Agricultural Income Tax
- To achieve targets fixed by the provincial Government pertaining to recovery of stamp duty and Registration fees etc.
- Disposal of pending court cases in accordance with the provisions of law/ Rules
- Transparency in registration of sale, gift/ mortgage/ redemption etc transactions of Land in accordance with provision of Law/ Rules and maintenance of record of said deeds in the offices of concerned Sub registrars
- Transparency of transactions, i.e. sale, Purchase, lease and transfer of Lands in accordance with provision of Law/ Rules and their updated record in relevant documents. And to provide services to stake holders i.e. land owners/ lessees tenants etc.
- Tehsil Offices
- Sub Registrar Offices
- Girdawars and record of Patwaris
- Khasra Girdawari
- Different Branches of the Revenue Department
- 2nd Appellate Court in partition cases
- Appeal against the order passed by the Assistant Commissioners in appeals about sanction of mutation and in Redemption cases Ejectment cases and Production Suit
- Appellate Court in respect of correction of Revenue Record and in Lumberyard cases. Land Reforms and Settlement Cases